Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Finally...

I should have taken pictures, but I didn't think of it at the time.

It is FINALLY really Spring here in Wisconsin!

I have green buds coming on my trees and bushes.

Green sprouts coming up from the ground.

Green leaves of flowers beginning to appear.

Our animals are LOVING playing outside in the beautiful weather.

Our kids are also loving playing outside in the beautiful weather...

but they have already started complaining that it is too hot.

Really?!?

We had snow flurries just 4 days ago (really!), and now my kids are complaining that it is too hot.

It could be a long summer.

I hope it is a long summer.

That means I don't have to go back to work for a long time ;)

My semester officially ended on Friday, but I have still been working every day and probably will until the kids are done with school.

Always lots to get prepared and ready for the next year when you are a teacher.

I have 4 weeks until my kids are done for the summer, and I really hope I can get most of my work done by then!

Can you tell I have been thinking for way too long today and my brain is just rambling?

Thanks for sticking with me to the end of this post.

It is FINALLY done.

No comments:

Post a Comment