Saturday, June 9, 2012

Summertime!

Ok, now it feels officially like summer! I have been done teaching for a few weeks now, but I tend to spend a lot of time at work getting my classes ready for Fall until...my kids are done with school. Then we party like it is, well...summertime! Thursday this week was our first day off. We slept in some, did laundry, played, did laundry, ate breakfast, did laundry, picked up a couple friends, went to the library, came home, did laundry and played outside for hours. Ah...summertime! Then after daddy got home, mommy went to the gym in peace, then went out for dinner with friends. Ah...summertime! This weekend we are camping with my in-laws and have had a fantastic time. The weather is warm, but our campsite is in the shade. I will have to do a whole post on camping sometime soon, but don't have the ability to post my pictures from my IPad (I have to suffer with a first generation, so no camera on board ;)) I have tons of posts that I want to get caught up on, so that is one of my goals soon! Welcome to summer with us. I'll try to keep up with our adventures, big and small.

No comments:

Post a Comment