Friday, February 17, 2012

Chicago in c.p.p (cell phone photos)

I was in Chicago last week at a conference for work. I was there with over 10,000 of my best physical therapy friends. It was a great, overwhelming, exhausting week. I had wanted to do some fun, touristy things in Chicago like the museums, or the aquarium, or anything, but in reality, by the end of the day, I was too worn out to do anything other than find something to eat and crash in my hotel.

I also forgot to take a camera along, so as I went from place to place in Chicago for the week (which included gray days, sunny days, and snowy days--gotta love the Midwest in February) I snapped photos with my phone.

So in no particular order, here is my week in Chicago in cell phone photos

Metra train

  The "El"


 

The Renaissance Blackstone (my hotel)
a very lovely, old hotel...



 



The view from my window. Loved the fire escapes (seriously)

 "Eleven"--a great diner close to my hotel


 

and some random pictures of a sunny day in Chicago


and some nighttime shots




and my room service one evening

and a very snowy couple days...

and that, friends, was my week in Chicago
in cell phone photos
except I forgot to take any pictures of the conference center
or anything productive I did
like sit in courses all day
or go to meetings several evenings...

I am very glad I have now been home about a week.
I think my family is glad too!
(If you made it through to the end of this post, good for you!)



No comments:

Post a Comment