Wednesday, February 29, 2012

When I took 4 kids to see ski jumping...

I am trying to catch up with some of the things that we have done in the past weeks, so some of these events are going to be out of order, but I still wanted to capture them here.

A few weeks ago, I watched my sister's 2 littlest kids for the day (and the night, but you'd have to ask my husband more about that because I got a muscle spasm in my back, and took a muscle relaxer, and was pretty much incoherent, and my nephew got sick, and my husband had to deal with lots of puke and other things that we won't mention here in my "absence")...

Anyway...I watched the kids for the day, and decided we would go to the ski jumping competition that was being held close to our house. We actually got there right at the end of the competition which ended up being just about the perfect amount of time for 4 kids who weren't really into being freezing cold for significant periods of time.

Here is a little taste of our afternoon...


Hot chocolate makes everything more fun!

I caught a jumper in the air!

A big hill to climb and slide down

Nick

Anna

Dylan

Aleah

Bedtime stories

Sleepover...



and a fun time was had by all...until the throwing up started, but that is another story!

No comments:

Post a Comment