Monday, September 24, 2012

I love...

I love that the weather is changing. I love that I am currently sitting on my couch wearing a cozy sweatshirt, covered with a blanket. I love that I needed to turn the furnace on for the first time today (I won't love paying for that later, but the coziness is worth it right now!)

I love hearing my kids playing (a little too crazy) together. I love hearing my husband make supper for them. I love that they were all playing Legos together just a bit ago. I love that they are planning to camp out in our camper tonight (in our yard).

I love that the week is done and I can enjoy more time with my family. I am glad the week is done and I can spend less time at work ;)

I love seeing the sun just come out after a nice rain. I love seeing it light up the trees that are just beginning to change color.

I love seeing my son play silly with the dog (being he is a big 6th grader now!). I love the joy that our pets have brought to our family.

I choose to find joy in everyday things.

"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 15:13

This is one of my very favorite verses. Hope overflowing...doesn't that sound wonderful? Sit back and rest in that for a bit. All joy and peace...what would that even be like? I know that I want to find out. So? I will trust in Him...in ALL things.

No comments:

Post a Comment