Monday, December 19, 2011

Healthy...

Mckmama- Not Me Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. This is a chance for us to share our "failures" over the past week or so. Not that we ever "fail" at anything...

You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This week I certainly did not TOTALLY skip exercising at all this past week. I mean, I had been doing so well. I would never use busy days and evenings as an excuse to not be healthy.

Along the same line...I certainly did NOT forget to bring anything to work for lunch today...and then was NOT too lazy/busy to leave to go get something...so then did NOT eat Christmas cookies (yes, significantly more than 1 cookie!) that a student brought to me today as my lunch.

How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment