Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Beginning...

So, I've been what I call a "blog stalker" for awhile now (read other peoples' blogs and enjoyed them, but rarely commented or participated in anything). I didn't really even have any desire to start a blog of my own, and am not really sure why I do now. There is no major life event that has happened, no major epiphany of thought, nothing really noteworthy at all as a reason that NOW is the time I have decided to start my own blog.

I have just been thinking about my life and the many twists and turns that it has taken, and thought that it might be nice to have a place to chronicle some of these changes. A place to keep track of what is happening in my family, at my work, with friends, and maybe clear my head of some of the clutter that is occupying way too much space in there.

So here I am at the beginning of something new for me. I love my life, but it is often tough to keep all the balls in the air if you know what I mean! I hope this doesn't just add another ball to juggle, but is maybe the focal point that will help me in the process.

I know there are lots of things that will change over the rest of my life, and I am so thankful that He knows what all those things are. (A sneak peek every once in awhile might be nice, though!)

No comments:

Post a Comment