Monday, November 7, 2011

Candy and movies and laundry, oh my!

Mckmama- Not Me Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



As for me...

I have NOT totally ignored the extreme candy consumption in my household since Halloween! I always monitor the amount of candy my children eat, and don't ever allow a free-for-all to avoid the confrontation that is bound to happen!

I also did not decide to just pay the late fees for FIVE movies this weekend (for 2 extra days!!) because I kept forgetting to return them, and wanted to watch all of them, and was too lazy when I realized they were still in our house for yet another evening! So glad they are from Red Box!! (if some of you don't know about Red Box, you need to check it out and lobby to get them in your area!)

and finally...
I have not left a load of clothes in the dryer for the past 3 or 4 days because I had fun company for the weekend and didn't want to be bothered by folding and putting away laundry!

What about you? What have you NOT done this week?

2 comments:

  1. I have never ever done that with the laundry, ever. In fact, it's not happening right now, no no way!

    Making Our Life Matter

    Have a great Monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear I'm not the only one! ;)

    ReplyDelete