Sunday, November 20, 2011

A Request...

UPDATE: My grandma made it through surgery beautifully! Praise God! Now I ask for continued prayers for her healing and recovery. Her goal is to get back to her home, so that is what we are praying for.

Original post:
Can I ask you all for something?

Thanks

My heart is sad today

My dear Grandma fell at home today and broke her hip

She is nearly 95, so this is not a small issue


She will need to have surgery to stabilize her hip
or she will have very limited mobility for the rest of her life

The problem:
Surgery at 95 is a big deal

The solution:
We have a GREAT God!

Would you please pray for my grandma?
Would you please pray for her doctors?
Would you please pray for our family?

We love her dearly, and hate to see her struggling

How many 94 (almost 95-year-olds) do you know that have great grandchildren
ranging in age from 5 to 21 who LOVE to see them because they just radiate love?
She is our prayer warrior.
Now we are hers.
Would you please join us?
  
My heart is sad
but as one of my grandma's favorite verses says:

He will cover you with His feathers,
and under His wings you will find refuge;
His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
Psalm 91:4

I trust in that promise today.

No comments:

Post a Comment