Tuesday, November 15, 2011

a day

Today has been "a day"

Not bad, not great

Some really good parts, some parts that are just "fine"

I would have rather stayed in bed than go to work today,
but ended up having a great time with my students and some guests we got to work with.

(I promise, I will still write a post about me sometime soon for those of you who don't know me yet!)

I had a couple of meetings, nothing stressful, but just things to do.

I didn't have enough time to get all the things on my list done,
but got some of my list done.

I picked up our family Christmas card

I think it turned out really nice

I'll have to see if I can figure out how to post it here.

I am looking forward to going to the gym with friends tonight,
but I am also struggling to want to go to the gym with friends tonight

I am excited to pick my kids up from school in a little while,
but wish I had a bit of time to myself.

Today was just...a day

Have you ever had one?

No comments:

Post a Comment