Monday, November 14, 2011

Health conscious...ALWAYS

Mckmama- Not Me Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


This week I did NOT go to an exercise class mostly because I knew it would mean a quiet hour to myself while my kids splashed and played in the (supervised) pool! I am always health conscious and always exercise purely for the health benefits!

This week I also did NOT make chili for a gathering of friends and as I was creating...decided to throw in the leftover fajita fixings...and spanish rice...and a taco meat/bean mixture...because I hated to think of them going to waste in my fridge. I ALWAYS cook from recipes, and NEVER would use leftovers when making food to share with others! (The chili was good, by the way!)

What about you??

No comments:

Post a Comment