Monday, November 28, 2011

Self-control

Mckmama- Not Me Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This week I certainly did NOT take advantage of my family being gone for the whole weekend and stay in bed until 11 on Friday! I am always productive and make the most of my time (I would argue that time resting was time well spent, but maybe not until 11...)

I also did NOT eat a WHOLE bag of chocolate covered potato chips. I have way more self-control than that!
(They were way too delicious!!)

While my family was gone, I certainly did NOT go through my kids things and "organize". (Don't ask my kids about certain toys/projects/"treasures" okay?!?)

and finally, this morning I did NOT give my 6-year-old the choice of going to school and having me come for lunch (she was anxious/sad about going today) or being bored in my office while I worked all day (I don't teach on Mondays this semester). She of course did NOT choose to come to my office for the day. Ugh...lesson learned!

No comments:

Post a Comment